to the finest financial institution in the state of Connecticut - Connecticut Federal Credit Union.
We are people helping people and have been doing so since 1979. Your credit union's sole purpose is to help members like you grow today and build financial security for the future.
CT Federal Credit Union is offering access to TurboTax service for our customers. You will be able to get online help via live chat and and email to assist when preparing your tax return via TurboTax. CFCU and Virtual Branch will not provide customer support, we are only providing a link via our website to this service.
Loan Special - Fix My Credit
- Amount - $500
- Interest Rate - AS low as 5.99%
- Term - 12 Months
- Extended through September 30th due to popular demand.
- Please note, our Bill Pay will be changing to CHECKFREE starting October 13th, 2016. If you were already enrolled and using our bill pay, your account will be moved over with existing merchants. If you would like to sign up as a new bill pay user, please go through online banking and sign up on the self service tab. If you have any questions in regard to the new system, please call our office at 203-239-0346.
- Learn how to sign up for estatements as well as online banking with our step-by-step instructions.
- For your convenience, please note that there is an after hours drop slot located outside our office doors, on the wall to the left.
- New Customers get Great Loan Savings, check it out here!
- CT Federal Credit Union is excited to be offering you E-STATEMENTS! Enjoy the convenience of receiving and viewing your bank statements online. Click the SERVICES button in your online banking account and you can sign up quickly and easily! E-statements are available to all online banking customers. If you are not currently signed up for online banking, contact us today.
- RxSavingsPlus program - click here
- Foreign Currency Exchange
If your check is returned for non-sufficient funds, you expressly authorize your account to be electronically debited or bank drafted for the amount of the check plus any applicable fees. The use of a check for payment is your acknowledgement and acceptance of this policy and its terms and conditions.