CFCU Informational Tidbit: Have you been getting denied at the Gas Pump?!? Gas stations usually pre-authorize at least $100.00 because they do not know how much gas you are going to pump. If you do not have at least $100.00 in your account at that time, you may be denied. If this happens, you may want to go into the station and either check the ATM for your balance and/or withdraw and pay cash, or hand your card to the attendant and pre-pay a certain amount of gas!
*Please remember to call the Credit Union as well as your credit card company with the required information.
**If you are planning on taking a trip overseas, please contact CT Federal Credit Union so we can enable you to use your credit and debit cards while you are away.
Visa Credit Cards
Customer Service: 1-800-237-6211
Lost or Stolen Card: 1-800-325-3678
Visa Debit Cards
Lost or Stolen Card: 1-800-554-8969
When calling please have the following information available:
• Name of the financial institution that issued the card to you
• Card type (i.e. Visa Classic, Visa Gold, Visa Platinum)
• Country where the card was issued
• Full credit card number of the card that is missing—and whether you are the primary cardholder or secondary cardholder
• Exact cardholders name printed on the card
• Billing Address—where your credit card bill is sent each month
• Home phone number
• Circumstances of the loss or theft
• Identification verification information—social security number or similar, date of birth, and mother’s maiden name
Please Note: If you are the secondary cardholder for this card, you will you will also need to provide the primary cardholder’s identification verifications details.